What We Do
How it Works
Luxury & Sports Car Repair Specialists
For luxury car accident repair, come straight to Collision Craft − trusted specialist mechanics for exotic car repair. We have the in-depth technical knowledge to provide expert accident repair services in Melbourne for your precision vehicle.
Some of the high-end services we offer for brand name vehicles include:
- Mercedes Benz accident repair
- Lexus accident repair
- Porsche body repair
- BMW body repair
At Collision Craft, each car is treated as a VIP and undergoes a thorough inspection. We conduct diagnostic testing on critical and subtle functions of the car to check for damage that’s not immediately visible.
Our panel beaters in Bentleigh and surrounds also take care of the more obvious damage to your vehicle. Whether you’re looking for panel beaters in Brighton or even panel beaters near Moorabbin, our expert accident repair specialist can help you.
Why Choose Collision Craft for Car Accident Repair?
- Panel Shop − Get all your vital accessories for your car at our panel shop. Find original brand accessories that perfectly fit your luxury car.
- Mechanical Services − We have all the diagnostic tools and genuine parts required to do the best job possible when repairing your exotic vehicle to its former glory.
- Qualified Team − Our mechanics are all fully qualified to provide the highest level of service. We have the superior knowledge necessary to repair high-end vehicles.
- Courtesy & Rental Cars − While we’re doing our finest work on your exotic car, we can provide you with a courtesy car so that you can still get around town.
- Insurance & No Fault Repairs − If you’ve been in a crash and you need to make a car accident repair insurance claim, we can help you with that process. We also offer no fault repairs.
- Fleet Management Services − If you’ve got a fleet of vehicles on the road needing regular maintenance, give us a call and we can manage the timing for you.
- Assistance with Excess Payment − If you can’t pay your excess amount after a crash, we have financing options available to help you organise affordable payments.
Our Easy Process for Luxury Car Repairs – Including BMW Crash Repair
- Step 1 – Call Us − Give us a call and speak to one of our consultants regarding your accident.
- Step 2 – Obtain Vehicle − Drop off your vehicle at our workshop, or we’ll organise to have it towed.
- Step 3 – Start Repairs − We start repairing your vehicle while you’re on the road with our loan car.
- Step 4 – Car Ready − Your vehicle is ready for pick up in pre-crash condition, detailed and ready to go.
- Step 5 – Follow Up − We follow up to ensure you’re 100% satisfied with the repair job and provide a lifetime guarantee.
To arrange BMW crash repairs or other exotic car repair in Moorabbin, call Collision Craft today on (03) 9553 7290.
@ Collision Craft
Excellent customer service. Professional and prompt response on quote. Care and quality in workmanship. Highly recommend.
Best panel shop in all of Australia. Highly recommend this professional team. My vehicle (Porche 911) came out perfect, just like picking it up off the showroom floor!!!
I highly recommend Collision Craft for your panel beating works. Eddie was professional, he kept me updated and I got my car (BMW X1) fixed really quickly. Also he offered me the best price among all the panel beater shop around. thanks! Marion
Eddie and the team made sure my car was back on the road as soon as possible. Very professional and high quality workmanship. They took care of all the paperwork and organised my hire car. Excellent customer service and kept me up to date with the progression of the repairs. It was a seamless process from start to finish. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Very honest and professional
I was more than satisfied with the results the team at Collision Craft performed.
I have had great service from the entire team they fully explained the process the car would go through to be repaired and I am very happy with my CL500 and Eddie is honest, helpful and charming
Dont know how they do it but my car came out looking better than before the crash !?!
Very friendly and curteous staff. The repairs to my car were outstanding and not to mention the wonderful job they did at cleaning and detailing my car before it was given back to me. Thanks guys..will definitely recommend you to all my friends
After a nasty car collision, I couldn’t think of going to any place else but the Collision Craft. These guys are the specialists in Accident Repairs and I knew I could trust them. And as expected, they did a fantastic job with my car and brought it back to life. Thanks a lot guys.
Our company has been associated with Collision Craft for over twenty years. The work carried out by Eddie and his staff is always first class and second to none. We have been sending vehicles to Collision Craft ranging from $15,000 to $250,000 with each car coming back like new. We have found Collision Craft to be an honest repairer - I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who needs panel repairs. Yours sincerely..
Visited the team at Collision Craft after chatting with them on the phone, and spoke with Eddie who was able to provide a competitive quote to get several dings repaired on my Ford Territory. Eddie and team were super-responsive right from the start - quickly sourcing a needed replacement panel, and getting the work done in record time. In fact they completed the job far more quickly than I had expected - it was awesome. Not only that, but the work was done to a really high standard: panel replaced, other dents repaired, paint matched perfectly, even fixing a blemish on the rear bumper that wasn't part of the original quote for no extra charge. It was like getting a new car back! Can't recommend Collision Craft and Eddie's team highly enough - thanks guys!
I take pride in the appearance of my daily drive vehicle, which is why I always have Eddie's team of body experts look after my car. No matter how big or small the blemish may be, Collision Craft are able to return the car looking brand new and I receive numerous glowing comments about how great it looks. In particular, the paint work retains its original glowing white appearance, so the colour match is unequalled. Thank you Eddie for all the many years of wonderful service. The only body work he cannot improve on is Andy Lam's.